Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweet Fall

It's so sweet.  Celebrate it.


A moment.


A love.


A dream.


A laugh.



Such a sweet disposition these two...on this day especially.


Please take your kids outside and enjoy the sweet, innocent beauty of this.



Pure happiness, joy...captured right here.


It takes my breath away.


Don't let the moment pass you by.  No excuses.  Go.  If the kids are grown or gone or none, jump in yourself.  I did.


Find some pumpkins.







Definately a hayride.




And possibly, a picnic.



Look for the Great Pumpkin.


Beauty.  Here or in your backyard.  It is everywhere.


Even in North Georgia apples.




Life is tough.  But, I have this.  I continue all this.  Reminding myself to never surrender.  Never.  Oh, thank you Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment