Thursday, October 21, 2010

We can do anything.

Listen.  I love this voice, the instruments, the message.  It moves me.  Music inspires me so much.  You would think I could play an instrument or something. Hey, there's another item to my bucket list.  I listen to this song.  I close my eyes.  I can just imagine standing at the end of the world with my family.  I don't have to see it.  I feel it.  I can't imagine life without music.  Actually, this song combines two loves of mine really.  Maybe four.  Music, flying, my love and my angels.  There we go.


Oh, and when the kids are old enough
We're gonna teach them to flyyyyyy

You and me together, we can do anything, baby
You and me together, yes, yes.


  

We took the kids to the Air Show.  And Jonah's team won again on Sunday.







We can do anything.  Well, except bake a 15 layer chocolate cake.  It was a disaster.  I will perfect it though!  I can do anything.  Yes.  Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment