Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life is Good

Hello Morning.  It's weekend...I'm excited.  Yes, we have so much more of the same coming up, and I am still excited.  Baseball, baseball, baseball.  It is our life.  But I also want to try new things, like tackle a 15 layer chocolate cake that I have been dying to make!  I want to brainstorm with new ideas about…who knows what really.  So much to do...to discover.  On this morning, I wake up next to my love and my angels who have made it to our bedroom at some point in the night and realize this.  It could stay just like this and I will be so happy. The house is perfectly cool.  My best boy is cuddled next to me under his Christmas blanket.  My love is sipping coffee. My best girl is still dreaming. This is so good.  Maybe we'll enjoy breakfast on the back porch in the beautiful Fall weather.  I want to breathe in deeply and smell those wonderful tea olives that line the porch before the blooms fall away into winter.  If I could only capture that scent and bring it inside.  I wish I could hold one up right now for you to smell, whoever you are.  It’s heavenly.  They lured us out on Thursday evening.

 


So very much to do on a weekend that will surely go by so quickly.  I wish I could pause it.  If I had a pause button for my weekend, where would I use it?  All over the place.  It's Fall.  I'm home with my family.  It's so good.









The sun is not up yet.  About time to go watch it rise.
Oh Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment