Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Serendipity

Tonight, I thought I would catch up and actually have some of these pictures I take printed.  It's getting pretty pathetic how very few of Jesse I have on the wall compared to Jonah.  It's also pretty pathetic that most of Jonah's are his baby pictures.  So, I had this goal in mind when I sat down.  Guess how far I got?  You got it, not very.

Why?  Because I just get lost in them.  I have so many that I don't even know where to start.  I know, such a pathetic problem too ha?  Then, I asked my love.  Which ones?  What would you like to see?  He said, the one from Serendipity.  Oh yeah.  I do love that one.  I mean, it wouldn't win any photography prize, but it sure is special to me.  Then I started playing with it and reliving New York.  Oh the Frozen Hot Chocolate and Ice Cream Sundays.  Wonderful memories.


And I didn't send one single picture to be printed.  Oh well, I'll get to it.  More importantly, I have this serendipity.

Serendipity is a propensity for making fortunate discoveries while looking for something unrelated.

No comments:

Post a Comment