Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our Boy at 6

It's been 6 years since that miracle day. The day they placed that tiny little blue eyed baby in my arms and changed our lives forever.


I really wanted to capture him this day in the perfect picture. Pictures that really breathe what he is today. I'm trying. His face is covered with pizza. He's not in the perfect little outfit. But I think these pretty much did it.

This may be my most favorite picture ever. It's a little blury, but this is it! This is Jonah at 6 years old! Big teeth coming in. Pizza face. Messy hair. That's him! I could stare at this for hours! That's our boy!

Jonah. Lover of life, family and friends. Honest and true. Full of energy. Eager to learn something new every day. Big Brother. My best boy. We love you Jonah!

No comments:

Post a Comment