Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pretty Please

While in Destin recently, I was unprepared. I didn't know if we were going or not! Didn't know if the beaches would be covered in oil. But they were not, and we had a fantastic vacation! I was a little unprepared for beach portraits. Well, I had Jesse the typical white dress. Which I do still love, but I needed the typical white shirt for Jonah. Didn't have one! So, I left the kids with my love and ran to a cute little store in Sandestin....Pretty Please. I walked in asking for a white shirt. None to be found. But what I did find was a lot of beautiful! Wow! So, with the help of a fantastic lady, Paige, I found Jonah something a little different. And then oh, the little girl side of the store just called my name. And there it was. Jesse's beach girl outfit. I fell in love with it and ran out the door with them both. I told Paige, "I'll send you pictures if they turn out good!" And I did. And they put them on their facebook page. And I am so excited! Super nice people. Super wonderful store.

Thank you Pretty Please! Can't wait to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment