Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks....

The Finally.

He plays for the Braves...how incredibly fitting.

He has really good friends that have been with him sense the first day of baseball. And he's made new friends this season. As he says, "my baseball friends." He's so proud of them.

Jonah is so happy out there. Whether he gets a hit or not....it doesn't seem to phase him. He's just having fun. I love that. I love that he's loving life and not worrying about being the best right now. I'm just letting that soak in really good.

This has always been my favorite shot. Just after shaking hands. Good game. Time for snack!

Game Ball...the anticipation and the pure joy of receiving this award! On this last day, it was Jonah's turn.

No words can describe the joy in his smile.

And the trophy party! Can you remember being young and receiving a trophy for anything? Doesn't matter if it is made of plastic....it's, well, as good as an Oscar! And I am just as proud of him as if it was.

What a fantastic season.

No comments:

Post a Comment