Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Break

This is my boy since school started.



He's only in second grade.  When and why did it get so hard?  I'm pretty sure when I was in second grade that I just came home and ate a moon pie and played in the yard.



We will have moon pies, but we will have more work to do.  Daggumit.  But, we will not focus on a grade and we will not let the system tell us we are "gifted" or "slow" or "not this" or "a lot of that."  We are individuals, and we are all special and have strengths in certain areas.  It boils down to what gives us passion.  Anyway...

It's Fall Break and we haven't done any of this all week, and it's been so good.  I don't miss it.  I plan on completing the weekend with as much fun as possible.  It's my passion.

I'll share this with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment