Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger and Sorry Rocket Man

I feel really guilty.  My love really wanted a cheeseburger from our local Cheeseburger Bobby's this weekend, and we never made it there.  Then, he had to go out of town.  After he left, I was running errands with the kids all day today.  They were hungry.  They really wanted McDonald's.  I just couldn't force myself to go trough that drive thru line.  There will always be a time when I just have to have McDonald's fries, but today was not one of those times.

I'm sorry my love, but hello Cheeseburger Bobby's.  Oh, it's so good.  We also got that custard you have been wanting to try.  Oh, it's so good too.  I'm so, terribly sorry.

The kids were thinking of you and wanted to send you a funny picture.  So, here they are.





They miss you.  I do too.

Jesse sat at the tall bar table and didn't fall down!  I'm so proud of her.



And here's your boy. The kids are driving him crazy.  I think you were right when you said he hides under the ottoman to get some peace and quiet.  Poor buddy.  Just look at him.  That's pretty bad.

It also didn't help that he didn't get to go to Cheeseburger Bobby's.  He really needs you to come home.  He thinks you are the only person that gets him.

I'm totally going to find you and Luke sneaking off to Cheeseburger Bobby's next week!

That's OK.  I guess we deserve it.

Come home Rocket Man.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment