Monday, April 4, 2011

Sequence of Events

So, my love tells me he's out of town for the entire week of Spring Break for work.  I sigh.  It really sucks.  Then, he tells me where he's going to be.  Florida...half way down...on the beach.  "Oh no you're not!"  I didn't say this, but I thought it.  Then, I back tracked inside my head and came up with a plan.  A plan that had me working on my off Friday and even on a precious Sunday this weekend.  I have purpose.  You know where this is going, don't you?  



I live to put a smile on these little faces and make the best of situations like this.



I'd like to bring them a little excitement on Spring Break.



So, here I am.  I've packed some things, and I'm about to settle down.  Operation Spring Break 2011 is in place.  They know we are going to see Daddy.  I told them that much, but I have another little surprise for them.



Oh, there's the beach, but that's not all.



It's going to be good.



Maybe even magical.

Purpose.

I got it.

I can't wait to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment