Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Instagram Life

I thought I would share my Instagram life (with myself and my couple of followers and random International hits).  I finally synced my iPhone tonight.  Amazing what pictures I had.  I love Instragram because of the cool effects.  It's so awesome.

IMG_0607_blog-1.jpg

This was from my Jesse's first trip to the dentist.  As you can see, she was more of a dental assistant than a patient.  That's Jonah in the chair.  She preferred watching Jonah getting his teeth cleaned.  Maybe next time she will let them do more than just count her teeth.

IMG_0613.jpg

On a Friday night, my boy came home from school begging to go to his school's 50's dance.  "Ha?" I said.  "Please Mama!" he said.  That's all it took.  I threw jeans on them, rolled them up, my love slicked Jonah's hair back and and off we went.  Jesse rocked the dance floor while Jonah ran laps around the girls with his buddies.  Boys.  Anyway, we had to go to Target after the dance.  I didn't have cash for Kona Ice (some ridiculous ice truck at the dance).  So...we had to make it up to them by going to Target for ice cream.  Ice cream makes everyone happy.

IMG_0613.jpg

Jonah has started basketball practice.  I had a time finding a church on Tuesday night for practice.  It was dark and rainy.  Jesse was yelling for me to turn up Scooby Doo in the Tahoe while Jonah was all upset that I would never find the church.  I was late, but we made it!  I forgot how much I loved basketball!

IMG_0613.jpg

This was my ride home today.  There were tornado warnings in the area.  I hate tornadoes.  I've been running from one in my dreams since I was a little girl.  Seriously, in my dreams, I'm back at the home I grew up in.  I see it coming, and I run up that Golf Course Road like a bat out of hell.  I'm determined for that thing to never get me!  It hasn't yet!  (And I didn't grow up on some swanky Golf Course.  My house leaked when it rained.)

IMG_0613.jpg

And here's Luke buddy.  He had two sardines for super.  Did I get a dolphin or a German Shepherd?  And what's up with his ears?  They are supposed to be pointing up, but he would rather let them flop around.  What does that mean?  Oh shoot, I don't care.  I love this dog.

Funny how an iPhone can tell a life story.  I knew I had a good excuse to have one of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment