Sunday, June 12, 2011

Home

The only good thing about returning home from a beach vacation is looking back at moments like this.

IMG_8978_blogcar.jpg

I'll post more pictures and tell you more about it.  I'm not going to pretend that it was the most perfect trip ever.  My angels tied up a bit more than past trips.  I guess they are getting to that age.  I'm not going to pretend that every night out was absolutely flawless. But, I will say that the days and nights we made a point to take it easy (eat in the room, hang out late on the beach) were the absolute best.  I will say that my boy swam under water really well for the first time, and my love turned a year older.  I will say how happy I am that my girl still gets those blonde beach curls, and how mad I am at myself right now for not taking that empty Sprite bottle and capturing some of that beach water to wash her hair with at home tonight.

I will say that I wish we were still there.

And I will say...dang it...I don't live close enough to the beach.  I believe I was born for this life.  One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment