Sunday, January 29, 2012

Seeing Sparks

I am hooked.  I will forever try to capture in photographs what I see in them day to day.  I'll never grow tired of this.

IMG_0017_blog.jpg

There's something about a mother's love.  It's indescribable.  I asked him if I could still kiss him goodnight when he was older, and he laughed at me tonight.  He smelled of cologne just before bed because his dad chased him around the house with a bottle.  It was pretty funny seeing the kids run from their father tonight.



He said he wanted some one on one time with me.  Heck yeah buddy.  There's a movie or roller skating in our future.



It will be eternally hard for me to say no to this face.  Eternally.



I don't know what to say about this one.  She captivates me.



I've just got my hands full.  Oh good grief.  She's so damn stubborn already.  Those eyes.  Lord help us.

My love for these two.  It's equal.  My best boy.  My best girl.

What's to come?

Bring it on.  I think?

This is a short one.  To my love, thank you for reassuring me on days when I think I just can't do it all.  Thanks for reminding me it's OK that I can't.

I think we all need that reminder from time to time.

I saw sparks looking back at these pictures.  It really drives me.  Thanks kiddos for letting me constantly take your picture.  Love you much.  So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment